Run Application by d...
Application for Squa...
Run Application
gRu Gang Member Appl...
Hottest Threads
Welcome my family [30]
nestrix app [21]
View Thread
Firing Squad Clan » Firing Squad Clan | Run Applications » Accepted applications
 Print Thread
Razgriz's joiining application
Razgriz
Your name: Dika

Your age: 21

Your nationality:Indonesian

Any contact belonging to you (discord is preferred): Razgriz#6061

Your current ingame name: Razgriz

Your previous ingame names: LastMan_,Blaze,Cipher.

Your previous clans/teams (please, dont forget any of them.): MOW,TBS.

The reason why you left them: Umm i left them because they just care about themselves,and also some of member of the clan are already stop playing.

Why did you choose us?: The reason i choose FSC because,i see some video from FSC clan when they playing SA-MP they always play with amazing skill and amazing tactics especially in wars,and i see a member of FSC clan are friendly,that's why i choose FSC.

When did you start playing SA-MP?: 2018

If we accept you, can you record gameplays during wars, etc?: Ofc!

Other abilities (if you have, photoshop, php, etc.): Umm no..

Edited by Razgriz on 10-12-2020 10:24

destiezk
hey mate, sadly i haven't heard your name before, i'm curious where did you find us, or do you know anyone from fsc? also, how well do you think you play sawn-off, and where do you play?
i'm staying neutral until i dont get my answers to my questions :-)

Razgriz
I know FSC from the server i played,and i see they talk about FSC clan,and after i hear that i logout from SA-MP and i checked FSC on youtube and i see TwisT3R's video,and i watch every video of him playing in group wars and duel,about my skill with playing sawnoff i can play it,because i always play it on DM Mode in the server i played,and the server i played is Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3,the server is more focuses on TDM,capture zone and more.

Razgriz
https://youtu.be/...

destiezk
hey, thank you for replying. your skill seems okay, but i see no effort in your application. please try to make it, form it, add some colors, later on we’ll talk about it more. Smile

Razgriz
Application Updates.

TweaK
Welcome here
Interesting application,currently we are cw/tg a/d squad which means massively we play differnt game style then dm servers..
I don't know how much you know about clan wars.
I'm waiting TRanYon answer you must know each other well, guess.
This is a netural frome me,we gonna see later
Good luck!Cool

destiezk
nice, i'm glad to see some changes in your application.
i'm waiting for tranyon's answer as well, my vote is closer to yes than no, so good luck, let's wait tranyon Smile

TRanYon
Hey

We played for the first time,you have nice skills,but we dont know about you being experienced on cw/tg.But i believe you have a lot time for improvement playing mode "cw/tg"

besides that,decent application,nice efforts,and plus your behaviour.

so,the conclusion is Yes from me.

Good luck with your app!Smile
fSc

M4D

necrocentric
I'm not too keen on your application but you seem to have potential. Yes from me.

TwisT3R
A new generation of players is always a good way of keeping the clan alive and running if there's any sign of potential in a particular player, going with Arian's opinion, yes.

destiezk
A bit delayed answer, sorry for that.
We have discussed about you a lot, our main reasons to say neutral or no was because we don't know basically shit about you, but we managed to forget it for this time.
After a long time, we've decided to accept you, in under one condition: you are recruit for two months. (ends in 15th feburary 2021.)
Add one of our discords, and we will invite you to our discord server.
destiezk#3404 or 0xTW3AK#1185

Jump to Forum:
Social Media
Member Poll
Which one do you prefer?

Boobs
Boobs
32% [15 Votes]

Ass
Ass
68% [32 Votes]

Votes: 47