Run Application by d...
Application for Squa...
Run Application
gRu Gang Member Appl...
Hottest Threads
Welcome my family [30]
nestrix app [21]
View Thread
Firing Squad Clan » Firing Squad Clan | Run Applications » Accepted applications
 Print Thread
App by Yuchi
Yuchi
** Application form **

Your name: Lukáš
Your age: 20
Your nationality: CZ
Any contact belonging to you (discord is preferred): Yuchi#1142
Your current ingame name: Yuchi
Your previous ingame names: Yuchi
Your previous clans/teams (please, dont forget any of them.): uGs,uS,rBs,nM
The reason why you left them:
uGs: I left because I stopped playing SAMP.
uS: Inactive/Leader went to ReVs.
rBs: Very good clan, but nothing for me, so I left.
nM: This is not a clan but rather such a crew, yeah I played a few cw for them but only because we were bored there was no other reason for it.
Why did you choose us?: Finally some clan for which it's worth playing in my opinion.
When did you start playing SA-MP?: 2018/2019
If we accept you, can you record gameplays during wars, etc?: I don't think so, I don't have the best PC.
Other abilities (if you have, photoshop, php, etc.): Nope.

destiezk
yes from me, i trust you, we've known eachother for a long time. if you're gonna be accepted, you're the last member for a while now, we're kinda full already but w/e.
Edited by destiezk on 18-01-2021 11:56

soFt
Neutral for now. Dunno yet, cuz we are kinda full already, but i will decide from the others

BeasT_
There is no reason to give u no, i would like to say we've known each other for quite some time (since i started playing on wtls) i know how do you behave, i know how do you play, 100% YES from me

Crasherqoo
no

lagzicek
hrát hraješ dobře, nevím jak si na tom s tp, a hlavně, jak dlouho by ti to vydrželo, za mě neutral

Yuchi
Thx all Smile

destiezk
Dzou: he is friendly but I don’t know what he can give us so neutral

Zemb
I know you don't play badly, I don't know that you are a toxic player or something like that, but we are currently the fact that it's really full, but for now you will still have the NEUTRAL but we are now full but will think about it

TweaK
wow are you really 20? I thought you were younger at least doberman told me that nevermind.
Yea the guys are right we are full house we'll see..
yes

Razgriz
Yes from me!Grin

Zemb
After the decision, I decided that I would not know you for as long as another, e.g. tweak, that's why I'd rather leave it to them, I don't have a problem with you, but again, I don't even know how much tweak I know about you and how I could be believed in friendship, but in the clan that you are not angry and understand my verdict because I have to give, not because we have quite a lot and we do not know about the clan and I can not believe and if you are accepted I will see what you are no beerbong

Yuchi
I get it, if you don't accept me I'll understand Smile

wizzy
Your app is aight l, but as you can see not everyone knows you really best and what you can offer us. But since it is what it is i think that there is place for you and therefore leaders should think about this one really good.

Yes from me mostly cuz ragriz is going off for a while. Good luck

Yuchi
Thanks man.

TwisT3R
I'd say yes too. Good luck!

Yuchi
Thanks TwisT3R Wink

destiezk
Okay, thank you for your time, we appreciate that.
Our decision is the following:
We accept you as a Test Member that will last two months, (ends at March 20) hope you will like it here. If you will leave during your test member include fSc.t in your c.h, but you don’t have to use the trial tag on servers.
Our recruitment is closed from now on.
Welcome lock green

Jump to Forum:
Social Media
Member Poll
Which one do you prefer?

Boobs
Boobs
32% [15 Votes]

Ass
Ass
68% [32 Votes]